As a charity, we are able to receive funds from a wide range of organisations. These support our projects and enable us to keep going. We provide audited annual accounts to the Charity Commission.
Company Ltd by Guarantee
This means we have to keep our business in good order, with annual returns to Companies House. “Guarantee” means there are no shares and we are not allowed to make a profit.
We want to make sure we are responsive to community needs and views, and involve local people as members, volunteers and trustees. Our members are Parish Councillors and representatives of every community organisation.
Annual General Meeting
We report to our members and the wider community at our AGM.
All are welcome to attend our AGM on Thursday 15th August 2019, 7.30pm at Green Hill. Refreshments will be available.
This is your opportunity to hear about our work and tell us what else you think we should be doing.
Our membership consists of all community organisations and parish councillors, but anyone who has ideas for us to consider is welcome – whether it is about housing, the environment, tourism, the arts, heritage projects etc.
We will have updates on the new projects we are working on, as well as our continuing work at Green Hill.
We always welcome new trustees / directors, and anyone interested in becoming a member of the Green Hill Arts Group! If you are interested and would like to find out more, please contact John Willis no later than two weeks before the meeting via the office.
These are a strong team of volunteers, keen to do the best for the community. We welcome new Trustees at any point in the year. Currently they are:
- Jenny Bates – also Director of NED Care, our subsidiary
- Cameron Caverhill – Vice Chair
- Emily Dooley – Link for Moretonhampstead Business Community
- Andrea Foxwell – Chair of the Green Hill Arts Group
- Richard Foxwell – Member of the Finance & Staffing Committee
- Liz Gavrilenko – Responsible for Trust HR
- Alison Hastie
- Liz Prince – Hon Treasurer & Company Secretary, also committee member of Friends of Moreton Library
- Frank Loft
- Henry Reddaway – Treasurer of the Green Hill Arts Group
- Bob Small
- Alastair Wimberley – also a committee member of Two Valleys Community Energy
- John Willis – Chair, responsible for communications
For further information about the Trustees, to volunteer to join us, or to raise anything else with the Trust, please contact John Willis (01647 440456) or Liz Prince (01647 440690). Councillor Penny Simpson represents the Parish Council on the Board of Trustees.
The Board’s Secretary is Camilla Rooney.
The Board meets quarterly. Our latest Agenda and Minutes papers, Annual Accounts and our Articles are available on this page.